If you visit the blog for the first time you might want to receive my welcome article
Click here if you are interested.
1) “NO KIDS” until…FOREVER
2) I’ve become bilingual…sort of
3) I’m more open minded
4) I have friends from all around the world
5) I have bigger dreams
7) I’m not ready to settle down
8) I’m stronger, I’ve evolved more in one year than ever
9) I’m more patient towards people
10) I know how to raise kids Ah Ah!!
11) I’ve found my goal: I’ve created “Au Pairs Chronicles” blog
and finished to write my novel “#AUPAIRCHRONICLES”
In case you don’ t know, my novel will come out in October this year.
Founder of “Au Pairs Chronicles” and author of the novel “#AUPAIRCHRONICLES”, my main goal is to help and motivate people, including au pairs to live their dream. My favorite quote is ” Be somebody nobody thought you could be.”